26 Juli 2006

meet my workmates

I am proudly presenting you the first pictures of my workmates. Let me introduce to you...

you may know the woman on the right *g*. The man on the left is Hannes, my colleague who is sitting in the same room as I do. In his 30ies, great fun, always hungry :o) and very patient!

Two workmates who definitely like each other a lot: Elisabeth, formerly in Syria and Indonesia, married to a former rock star and mum of 3 lively dogs. Joey, my other workmate in the press office: he knows the best bars and the newest gossip in DC.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die schaun ja alle sehr nett aus! Ich wünsch dir auf jeden Fall ein schönes Wochenende!

Lg aus Linz!

Anonym hat gesagt…

ich wünsch dir ganz viel spaß in new york!! machst auch eine "sex and the city- schauplatz- führung??" :-)
übrigens - hast du jetzt eigentlich internet, wo du jetzt wohnst? und wie is es denn dort? *neugierigbin*
liebe grüße und dickes bussi, lia