11 Juli 2006

soccer worldcup final

Actually we wanted to watch the worldcup final Italy-France at a bar near Dupont Circle BUT the f****** doorman did not want to accept my identity card. So we accidentally met an American guy called "the gardener" and he invited us over to his place. By far the strangest American I have met so far - 29-year-old sales manager who thinks he is a "nice guy" - his mother was Miss Maryland in 1956 and number 11 in the election to Miss America. I have attached some impressions... You wouldn't believe that his mother once was a model... And he knows Lenny Kravitz (If I knew Lenny, I would have more than one picture of me and him) - he has a house on the Bahamas in the same area as Lenny has one... He is even prouder of his hot tub than of his car - but he is mostly proud about his new house that cost him half a million dollar. Strange guy, but great fun!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

i just hope mr nice guy never finds out about your photoblog.... :-)
schreib dir später ein mail!
bussi,
miri
wohnungs-news?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»