13 Juli 2006

We want to speak to the ambassador!

You might think that Austria is really unimportant in the US, but you are wrong: I am sitting at my desk in the office, looking out of the window and what do I see? A DEMONSTRATION IS GOING ON! About 30 Kurden are protesting against - yeah, against what actually? We all guess that is is because of the murder of a "Kurde" in Austria back in the 80s, where Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad seemed to be involved. Right now they are shouting: We want the embassy doors to be open - we want to speak to the ambassador!!! But I can tell you: No one is going to welcome them here - we had a discussion about that in the morning. I am wondering how long the demonstration will last. Anyway, a funny distraction from work...

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»