22 September 2006

The first goodbye has already been said...

to my internship supervisor Joey who went on vacation to Austria yesterday. Slowly, but finally I realise that my time in Washington is nearly over - and I sooooo do not want to leave the States. Free refills in the restaurants as often as you want to, shopping 24/7 if you want to, sooo much good food (wohoo, two days ago I baked my first American Cherry pie, @ miri: I LOVE the oreo cookies as well) and an awesome multicultural society which I totally love!!! to cut it short: what is Austria compared to the exciting rest of the world? Tonight I am gonna cook with an American friend of mine AUSTRIAN FOOD (wiener schnitzel mit kartoffelsalat und danach kaiserschmarrn) for a bunch of his people. I am sooo looking forward to that - wish me luck in the kitchen!

1 Kommentar:

Lia hat gesagt…

allerdings, ronni ... kann ich mich nur anschließen. schön dass es dir so gut geht lauri - genieß deine letzte woche in den states in vollen zügen!!
dickes bussi, lia