28 September 2006

USA - I'll see you again!

This is gonna be my last entry from the States - today is my last day at work, I'm having my last lunch with my workmates and afterwards I'm going to Maryland to celebrate Brandon's birthday with his friends. I cannot believe that today in a week I am already working in Munich - I could stay here forever ;o) So this entry is also a promise - to myself and my friends here: I'm not saying goodbye on Saturday, but "see you again" - no one gets rid of Laura that easily :o)
And to my folks at home: THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my blog, posting entries and not forgetting me - I haven't forgotten about you too - that is why my suitcases (3!!!) are sooo heavy... cu soon, lots of love, die diplomaten-lauri

2 Kommentare:

Subfraut hat gesagt…

Als ob ich so selten was geschrieben hätte *hmpf* ..

hat Mademoiselle wohl verdrängt ...

aber natürlich werde ich auch in zukunft mich verewigen, sei es ernster- oder meiner-typischerweise...

Viel Spass in München ..

du gehst doch nach München oder??

ceedy hat gesagt…

hehe came to your site randomly...yes US makes you a slave to the car :) ....